Some friends and I were talking today, and the topic turned to God. Seeing as how it was a Bible study, it seemed only natural. We talk a lot, but we do get to the point eventually, you know. As we pondered the great mysteries of the universe, all of us had questions that we want to ask God when we die. I will share with you some of mine.
1) Have You ever been in support of any of the atrocities we as humans have committed in Your name?
2) Who was really the first to develop the theory of evolution? Darwin or Wallace?
3) Is that Donald Trump’s real hair?
4) Did You have blueprints to create the platypus, or did You have bonus parts left over? For real. A venomous, egg-laying, duck-billed mammal. I love them so much!
5) Was Tyrannosaurus Rex a blood-thirsty predator or a weenie little scavenger? (with apologies to any scavengers who may be reading this post. You’re not all weenies, I am sure.)
6) Are there really aliens in Area 51? Or are they all in Washington, DC?
7) Is that Justin Bieber’s real hair?
8) Why does it feel so good to sneeze?
9) Is there a reason that nearly every animal on the planet tastes like chicken?
10) Twitter or Facebook?
11) Coke or Pepsi? (It’s Pepsi, right?)
And the most important question of all:
12) What do your targeted ads from Google say?