1) The more expensive the cat food, the less likely the cat will actually eat it. Although the other cats will swarm like sharks at feeding time and wonder why you love them less.
2) You cannot play “eat it or starve” with a 17 year old cat. You will not win.
3) Relief over old cat’s recovery means you’ll feed her anything she wants. As often as she wants.
4) Some children are nose-pickers, some are connoisseurs. And if I hear “I’m saving this one for a cracker” one more time, I am going to run screaming from my home.
5) Playdoh can occupy a three-year old for two solid hours. And it will take at least as long to get all the little bits of it off the floor, the table, and the dog.
6) It is possible to be so tired that you think you might die. And so tired you would mind too much if you did because a dirt nap is, at least, a nap.
7) Caffeine isn’t an actual substitute for sleep. Which is really unfortunate.
8 ) If you’re going to have car trouble, the best place in the world for it to happen is at a Boy Scout camp. You’ll have more helpers than you could imagine.
9) Cars require starters to, well, start. Who knew?
10) It’s not possible to scrapbook 700 pictures in two days. At least not if you plan to provide a modicum of supervision to the kids, also.
11) I might, in fact, take too many pictures. Nah!
12) There is no end the havoc two boys can create in the living room with a playground ball.
13) Summer means a shift in priorities. I may not post five days a week because we’re squeezing every bit of fun out of summer that we can.