You knew I would do it. Everyone else is doing it. I did it last year. It’s kind of expected. Don’t look at me that way. You probably did it, too. So there.
My New Year’s Resolutions for lucky number ’13.
1) Eat healthy food. This year, it’s strictly reduced fat Pop Tarts for me. And no more than one Moon Pie per
2) Be less cliche. Which is why I’m posting my resolutions the second week of the new year. I thought about posting this in February, but I don’t want to change too much too fast.
3) Be more feminine. This year, I pledge to trim my mustache the first Saturday of the month, no excuses.
4) Adopt a healthy lifestyle. One entire exercise video a day in 2013. Next year, I might even follow along. To be ready to take advantage of impromptu exercise opportunities, I will need to always wear sweatpants.
5) Learn at least one new thing. I can already cross this one off my list. I already learned that it was a mistake to add an account on my computer for my husband after his laptop died. Now he’s sitting in my chair.
6) Spend less time online. Done and done. See #5 This makes two things I can cross off my list, and it’s only the second week of 2013!
7) Read every book that came preloaded on Cujo. At least the titles. There are 100 of them, and some of those are kind of long.
8) Be more environmentally friendly. I may quit taking the kids to school. Think of all the paper and pencils that won’t go into a landfill.
9) Buy fewer toys. For the kids. My Harry Potter action figures aren’t toys. They’re collectibles.
10 Complete the things I start. There is nothing more annoying than
11) Read at least ten works of sci-fi/fantasy that are new to me. I thought I could start with the federal budget.
How about you? How do you plan to improve yourself this year?